[mhc:02077] Re: iCalendar -> MHC?

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:02:27 +0100,
	"Felix E. Klee" <felix.klee@xxxxxxx> said:

> I'm using mhc-current-snap20050320 [1].  Isn't that a snapshot from the
> CVS (of course it may be out of date, nevertheless)?

Umm, actually I had commited the fix almost one year ago, but I
confirmed that gemcal.in in the snap archive was old.  I don't know
why, and I'm also waiting Nomura-san to return from his trip.

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:27:15 +0100,
	"Felix E. Klee" <felix.klee@xxxxxxx> said:

> It looks as if the archive of this mailing list [1] is not up to date: I
> couldn't find any of the recent messages.
>
> [1] http://search.luky.org/mhc/

Actually it is a voluntary third-party archive, and unfortunately it
seems to be dead nowadays....

--
Yoshiaki Kasahara
Computing and Communications Center, Kyushu University