[mhc:02058] Re: iCalendar -> MHC?

At Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:59:44 +0900,
Yoshinari Nomura wrote:
> Thank you for your interest in our MHC.

Thank you for developing it. :-)

> > At the moment, I'm in the process of evaluating several calendaring
> > solutions (so far, EMACS' calendar/diary, and MHC).  As for MHC, I
> > discovered that there is a tool called "Mhc2ical" that can convert
> > from MHC to iCalendar format.  Is there also a tool that can perform
> > conversion in the opposite direction?
>
> Sorry, I don't know. Maybe no.
> Yojiro UO (author of the Mhc2ical) may have information...

I just sent him an email concerning the issue.

> However, I'm using MHC everyday.
> I believe it is enough useful and stable for your daily use.
> Please try the current package.

I'm using it at the moment and it does indeed seem to work fine.

> Also, I want to recomend you a nifty web interface to the MHC :
>   http://www.tom.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~torry/web-mhc/index.html.en

Looks great, but it's all in Japanese which I don't understand.

BTW, I just beefed up the MHC page on EmacsWiki so that there is at
least a small English resource about MHC on the web:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/MessageHarmonizedCalendaring

--
Felix E. Klee