[mhc:02068] Re: [snap20050320] Many Icons are Left Unused

Hi Felix,

At Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:02:59 +0100,
Felix E. Klee wrote:

> However, when I trying out the corresponding values for X-SC-Category, I
> found that only for
>
>     Holiday, Conflict, Link, and Private
>
> an icon is displayed in the calendar summary, but not for
>
>     Business, Birthday, Anniversary, Date, Other, Party, or Vacation.
>
> It looks as if this is a bug that can be fixed by editing mhc-summary.el
> accordingly.

The icons in the icon directory are created only for example use.
I don't know they should be defined as default or not.

In MHC, users can define any category.
Mapping between category and icon are defined by mhc-e21-icon-alist.
For example, you can use the icon 'Business' for 'Work' category.

--
Yuuichi Teranishi <teranisi@xxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.gohome.org/teranisi